- our website (https://www.dosentrx.com/),
- our RexTM Platform,
- our other applications and platforms.
It also explains how we use that data.
- What data we collect
- Why we collect it
- How we use that data
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update the data.
2-THE TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Dosentrx collects data to operate effectively and to provide you with the best experiences while using our products, services and platform. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you use our platform or contact us for support. We collect some of this data by using technologies like cookies. The data which we typically collect is described below and summarized in Table 1.
Some data is provided directly to the RexTM Platform by your clinician, health care provider, pharmacist or health insurance organizations. We consider these groups of individuals our Service Partners.
If you are a website visitor:
- When you request additional information, download documents, register for a webinar/event or register on Dosentrx Websites, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, email address, company name, country, and telephone number.
If you are a RexTM Platform user/patient:
- To provide our service we will obtain Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Personal Health Information (PHI) directly from you or your health care providers or payer. This may include:
- Name, address and other contact information
- Prescribed medications and dosages
- Medication adherence and compliance information
- Patient medical history and physical condition information
- We will also collect information about the assigned device and its performance including operating version, IP address, location, connected devices (phone), network and other technical information.
If you are a Service Partner:
- To use our platform and/or other services, we will ask you to provide business contact information, including your name, company name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. This may include providing an account with a username and password to access our systems, applications and platform.
- For any transfer of PHI (under HIPAA or other regulations) we will follow the terms and conditions that are defined in our Business Associate Agreement (BAA) or other relevant privacy agreement with your organization.
- We will also collect your computer’s IP address and other specifications about your computer, browser and network for customer support and system performance reasons.
When you access the Websites or the RexTM Platform, we also record certain log file information, such as your IP address, browser type, URLs, number of clicks, and how you interact with links on the Websites (landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information). Your browser and/or the RexTM Platform automatically reports log file information each time you visit the Websites.
Service Partners may also decide to use the Rex Platform to collect additional information for their own purposes as part of your care plan. In such instances the Service Partner as the data Controller is responsible for ensuring that this additional data collection is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and complies with Dosentrx’s terms and conditions and any BAA or other relevant Privacy Agreement between the parties.
TABLE 1. DATA COLLECTION BY POINT OF ACCESS
|Access Point||Data of yours which we typically collect:|
|Rex Platform user||
|Log on to Websites or Rex Platform||
3-HOW WE MAY OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Most of the information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To register for a webinar or event, download a document, or receive further information about our products (Website Visitor)
- To utilize our platform as part of your care plan (Patient)
- To purchase our products and become a Service Partner of Dosentrx
We also receive PII and PHI indirectly, when one of our Service Partners has registered you on our Platform as part of your care plan.
We use the information that you have given us to provide our services, evaluate the effectiveness of and optimize your care plan, or to evaluate and optimize our websites and platform.
4-LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
For website visitors, Dosentrx is the Controller and our legal basis for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove/revoke consent at any time by either clicking on the “Remove” link in one of our correspondences or declining the “cookie authorization” selection when you view our website.
If you are a RexTM Platform user/patient, Dosentrx is the Processor, and the Service Partner who registered you for our platform is the Controller. In this case we only process your information under the direction of the Controller/Service Partner.
If you are a Service Partner our legal basis for processing is the contract/agreement between our two originations.
5 – WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
If you are a RexTM Platform user/patient your information will be shared with the Service Partner who registered you for our platform.
Our staff may access your information only for the purposes of:
- providing the services,
- addressing service or technical problems,
- providing customer support at a Service Partner’s request
- as may be required by law.
Besides the situations above, Dosentrx does not share, rent, sell, distribute, or reference any
personal information except as required by law.
6 -HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Dosentrx provides up-to-date security protocols in accordance with applicable regulations and standard industry practices during the transfer of such data to our server and during the further processing, delivery, and storage of such information.
Your personal information is stored on our cloud infrastructure in the United States and Israel.
7-HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMAITON
Dosentrx will retain your personal data as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Once retention of personal information is no longer necessary, it will be destroyed within 30 days
8 – HOW TO VERIFY, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
For website visitors the unsubscribe option appears in every marketing email we send. If you registered your personal data through our website forms and you no longer wish to receive our emails, click on the Unsubscribe page.
For RexTM Platform users/patients, in situations where we are the data Processor and not the data Controller, we will notify the Controller of your request without undue delay.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the processes describe above, please contact our Data Protection Officer at DPO@dosentrx.com
9 – YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If we are the data Processor, we will forward your request to the data Controller without undue delay. If we are the data Controller, we will respond within thirty days. Depending on the type of request we may need to validate your identity before responding.
Please contact us at DPO@dosentrx.com if you wish to make a data subject access request.
10 – HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Israel: +972 5246 94449
Fax: +972 2 543 7883
2 Hahar Street,
Har Tuv Industrial Zone A
You can also complain to your supervisory authority if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
- California: Attorney General of California: https://oag.ca.gov
- Canada: Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/
- Israel: Privacy Protection Authority: https://www.gov.il/en/departments/the_privacy_protection_authority
- EU/Spain: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos: https://www.aepd.es/es
- United Kingdom: Information Commissioner’s Office: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/information-commissioner-s-office
11 – OTHER INFORMATION
Dosentrx’s website contains links to other websites. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Dosentrx cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
- Store your preferences and settings; and
- Analyze how our websites and online services are performing.
We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers. Before we place a cookie or beacon on your system, we will ask for your consent.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies., These include:
- browser controls to block and delete cookies
- controls from third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection
Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our products.
Without your express written consent, Dosentrx, will not sell, share, rent or trade your Personal Information with third parties other than as disclosed within this Policy.
12 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
Any questions regarding this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices should be sent via email to DPO@dosentrx.com.
13 – CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY PUBLIC NOTICE
Our privacy policies are under regular review and changes to our Privacy Public Notice are posted on this web page.
14 – DATE
This privacy notice was last updated on 30th December 2020.